Our school has a school-based pediatric health center that provides children access to quality care inside the school. At our Full Service Community School Health Centers, our clinic provides:
- Pediatric Doctor scheduled appointments for sick and well-care services
- Dental Care by appointment
- Vision Care Both screening, exam and eye glasses
- Nutrition Education and parents/guardians workshops
- Behavioral Health Counseling and Social Work Support for students and families
Our goal is to help each and every child in our school community so please reach out to us whether your child has insurance or not. Please visit the NJ Family Care website to apply for insurance if you lack coverage to see if you qualify. Should you have any questions regarding NJ Family Care application process or to enroll your child(ren) Please contact Ms. Diane Savage.